Cheung Kong Center is a well-known 62 storey Grade-A Office tower in Hong Kong. It is situated in the heart of Central, amongst leading grade-A office buildings including the Bank of China Tower, Hongkong Bank Headquarter Building, Citibank Plaza and Standard Chartered Bank Building. Completed in 1999, Cheung Kong Center features approximately 1,260,000 sq. ft. of prime office spaces and is the address of many world-renowned professional firms, multinational companies, financial institutions and listed companies.
No. 2 Queen's Road Central, Central
- Equipped with an ultra modern under floor air-conditioning system, TAAS.
- Fitted with a 400 mm raised floor of; floor loading = 3 +1 kPa.
- Electricity is supplied to each floor of the building via dual feed risers from 3 difrent substations on HK Island.
- 3 back-up emergency generators (1,500 kVA each).
- 2 emergency generators (1,500 kVA each) for building life safety features.
- 3-phase transformers to avoid interference to tenants' computer monitors.
- Advanced fibre optical network with a cabling backbone system.
- The building is connected to Central’s main telephone exchange via two separate incoming telecom cables.
- The building is served by four fixed local telecommunication network providers.
- Satellite service plus VSAT, ISDN, & ultra high-speed data transmission services. GSM, CDMA & PCS network coverage and paging service throughout the building including the lifts and lower basement floors.
- Ultra modern BMS system.
- Smart card access control systems.
- Illumination level of ceiling lightings: 800 lux.
- 28 ultra-fast passenger lifts and two service lifts.
- 1,047 car park spaces for both tenants and the public.
- Up to 90% space efficiency.
- Floor plates are column-free offering large spans of open space.
- The external wall to core wall distance varies from 11m to 15m with a mullion-to-mullion distance of 2.4m.
- Suspended ceiling is constructed using ultra-micro metal-perforated panels with ambient sound absorbing properties.
- Ceilings are metal-perforated panels with recessed lighting.
- Management provides 24-hour combined manual and automatic security service within the building.
- The building is protected by an intelligent fire fighting and detection system.
- Public address system enables emergency messages to be broadcast in lift lobbies, public areas, toilets, AHU rooms and plant rooms on each floor.
For more information, please call our Leasing Hotline on 2128 7500, or by fax 2128 7922, or email [email protected]